Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Adorable boys

Today was "boy day" at the studio.  Not planned that way, just happened.  My first session was twin baby boys - 11 weeks old.  We "tag teamed" them for the session between feedings and sleepings.  Was a wonderful time.  They are so sweet - I will post some images later.
Afternoon, a one-year-old baby boy came in - I call him "Awesome Dawson" - he has the happiest expressions.  Such a cutie. 
Julie helped another family pick out portraits for their one year old, Will.  Great Grandmother, Grandmother and Mom came in.  The coolest part is I photographed his mother, Katie when she was a baby.  What a privilege!
I love being a part of this circle of life - some day these children will show their children their Precious Portraits.  My gift to generations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment