Monday, August 22, 2011

Friends in the garden



I am so glad, that even with the dry conditions we've had this summer that my flowers continue to bloom.This weekend gave me time to relax and enjoy some down time. So, I went into my yard to photograph some of my flowers.  

When I'm not photographing children, I love creating portraits of my plants and flowers.  They are all unique - I even have an inventory of the different species I have growing.

Sometimes, I get surprised by little visitors - this time, a small butterfly.










Then, later on, a buzy bee doing it's job on one of my Rose of Sharon flowers.








I love this passage -
Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.


Don't be too busy to count your blessings and enjoy the beauty around you.  It is good for your soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment